ASbestos Surveyor - P402
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Sector||Built Environment - Asbestos|
|Salary||upto £30,000 basic|
- Asbestos Surveyor – P402
Midlands (Birmingham region)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (DOE) + van or car+ 21 days plus stats, pension etc
This UKAS accredited company have grown to be a respected professional asbestos consultancy that prides itself on technical expertise. They have a strong history of investing heavily in staff training and company accreditation to ensure they deliver the very highest quality service.
Due to planned growth my client are now on the look for an Asbestos Surveyor (P402 or RSPH Level 3 Qualified) with extensive experience in the industry, ideally 2 years plus field experience.
On average you will be carrying out 5 surveys a day across the Birmingham region.
· Undertaking management, refurbishment and demolition surveys on residential and commercial buildings.
· Recording all site data/compiling inspection and monitoring reports.
· Carrying out re-inspections, updating asbestos registers and asbestos management plans.
· P402 or RSPH Level 3 Qualified.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to follow procedures.
· Full clean driving licence.
· IT literate.
· Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
· £25,000 - £30,000 basic salary (DOE)
· Van/car & Fuel Card
· Company phone, tablet
· Credit card, parking card, hotel card
· PPE & all equipment provided
We are looking to interview for the position as soon as possible. If you are interested, please send over your CV or contact Kym Barton at SER Limited ASAP.