Refer a friend for £350
We know that the best form of advertising is referrals and we know that you know the best engineers and personnel in the business.
As part of our commitment to sourcing and working closely with our registered candidates, SER Limited will pay out £350 per referral, providing that we go on to find them a fulltime position.
Registering a friend or colleague is easy and quick please just complete the boxes below and we’ll do the rest. We will keep you informed of any progress and our reputation is on the line so rest assured that we will be doing our up most to find them their ideal position and earn you your money!
Candidate Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions - Definitions
The Company - Meaning SER (Staffing) Ltd, a recruitment agency.
The Candidate - Meaning the person or persons who are providing the referral.
The Referral - The person who is being referred to SER Ltd.
A Clients - Any company that purchases and uses the services offered by SER Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
- Any Candidate making a referral is only entitled to refer a particular person once and can not refer themselves.
- Any Candidate can make as many referrals as they choose, providing that they are different referrals each time.
- A Candidate Referral is valid for 12 months from the initial submission date recorded by SER Ltd.
- All monies paid by The Company to The Candidate will be less any associated taxation and NI payments.
- These terms are subject to change without prior notification.
- The recommendation monies are only due when all the following conditions are met;
a. The Referral starts a new fulltime employed position with a company that SER Ltd has introduced them to.
b. The Company is able to successfully and legally submit a payment to A Client in direct relation to The Referral.
c. The Referral stays in the Clients direct employment for more than 12 weeks.
d. A Client pays The Company in full for the recruitment services associated with the Referral.
e. At no time during the initial 12 weeks of employment by the Client do they communicate to SER Ltd that they are unhappy in any way with the Referral.
- Any payment made will be sent via cheque.
- Cheques will only be made payable to The Candidate.
- SER Ltd hold the right to withhold any payment to the Candidate providing they have a valid reason to do so.