Asbestos Removals Supervisor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
- Site Supervisor – Asbestos Removals x2
Location: New Zealand – North Island
Salary: $61,000 - $80,000 depending on experience plus overtime and up to $5000 for relocation
My clients are industry leaders in the safe removal and management of asbestos materials and also undertake demolition works. They have been established for over 20 years and due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Running multiple site projects, achieving quality, programme and financial targets
· Managing all allocated site supervisors, experienced asbestos removalists and other staff allocated to you
· Manage training for all direct reports
· Reviewing staff leave and scheduling
· Facilitate client management & communication representing the company
· Undertake pre-start planning and commencement meetings
· Booking and scheduling all accepted projects for completion
· Managing time sheet collection and review for payroll
To apply you MUST have or hold:
· A minimum of 3 years experience in a viable asbestos removals environment
· Asbestos Awareness training
· ARCA Asbestos Supervisor – essential
· ARCA Asbestos Contract Manager – advantageous
If you are interested in applying for this once in a lifetime, new and exciting with a growing company then please call Becky Goodwin on 01254 781300 or ideally email with your current CV.