Analyst / Surveyor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Built Environment - Asbestos|
- Asbestos Surveyor/ Analyst (P402, P403 & P404)
Location: South East (m25)
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 (DOE)
This UKAS accredited company have grown to be a respected professional asbestos consultancy that prides itself on technical expertise. They have a strong history of investing heavily in staff training and company accreditation to ensure they deliver the very highest quality service.
Due to planned growth my client are now on the look for an Asbestos Surveyor/ Analyst (P401, P402 P403) with extensive experience in the industry. Covering a patch across the South East, the ideal candidate would live very close to the M25 as this is where the majority of the work is located.
· Produce and Compile air quality assessing reports, ensuring they are delivered promptly to the client.
· Undertaking personal air monitoring on a minimum of 10.
· Responsible for the undertaking of the various types of air monitoring.
· To act as spokesperson for REC, communicating effectively between the other members to the Asbestos Team and Operations Managers
· P402 P403 and P404, meet the minimum experience requirements for the testing being conducted and undergo a satisfactory authorisation audit.
· High level interpersonal skills.
· Full clean driving licence.
· IT Literate.
· Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum however this can be negotiable depending on experience.
· 20 holidays plus bank holidays.
· Company Benefits
· Overtime (time and half)
· Fan can be provided or fuel card
· Car can be issues however no fuel card is provided.
We are looking to interview for the position as soon as possible. If you are interested, please send over your CV or contact Kym Barton at SER Limited ASAP. 01254 781300