Water Treatment Sales Representative
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cleveland, EnglandCounty Durham, EnglandNorthumberland, EnglandTyne and Wear, England|
|Sector||Utilities & Infrastructure - Water|
|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
- Water Treatment Sales Representative
£25,000 - £35,000 plus company car, fuel card, company credit card, bonus, mobile phone, laptop, pension and 28 days holiday inclusive of statutory days
My clients are a very well established Water Treatment company and offer a water hygiene program to give legionella compliance.
Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join their growing and dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Selling a range of water hygiene & water treatment services
- Completion of tender applications
- Proactive sales lead generation
- Prompt and accurate reporting to the Sales Manager as required
To apply you MUST have or hold:
- Full UK driving licence
- A minimum of 3 years experience of proven sales ability in the Water Treatment industry with Technical experience
- Ideally North East based but flexible on location
- Knowledge of tender completion work
- Hold a proven track record in Water Treatment sales
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a successful Water Treatment company with an established reputation for expertise and customer service.
If you are interested in applying for this new and exciting position with a growing company then please call me on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV.