Engineer - Water
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Utilities & Infrastructure - Water|
|Salary||£21,000 - £27,000|
- Engineer (Water)
Location: South Coast
£21,000 - £27,000 plus company van, fuel card, phone, laptop or tablet, pension, life cover, sick pay and 25 days holiday excluding statutory days
My clients are one of the fastest growing water compliance businesses in the UK. They have been established for over 15 years and have a healthy turnover of over £1 billion.
Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Engineer to join their growing team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Cold Water Storage Tank cleans and disinfections
- Disinfection of domestic water systems
- Closed system analysis on chilled and heating systems
- Basic remedial and plumbing works
To apply you MUST have or hold:
- A minimum of 12 months industry experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Ideally based around Southampton, Portsmouth, Reading, Working and Andover
If you are interested in applying for this new and exciting opportunity with a growing company then call Becky Goodwin on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV.