Security Engineer progressing to Team Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Cheshire, EnglandLancashire, England|
|Sector||Built Environment - Fire & Security|
|Salary||£28,000 - £30,000 with 12 month review|
- Security Engineer – Supervisor progressing to Fire & Security Team Manager
£28,000 - £30,000 basic salary plus, Van, 20 days holiday plus stats, 12 month salary review, Call out 1 in 6, standby bonus @ £35 per call
We are working on behalf of a very well established medium sized NSI approved Fire & Security company based in the Cheshire region, who are now urgently looking to recruit the services of an experienced Security Engineer who is looking to progress into the position of Team Manager.
The company specialise in CCTV, Fire Alarm, access Control, Gate Automation and Remote Monitoring, both on the services, maintenance and installation side.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a team of 5 Security Engineers
- Planning job rota and PPM schedules
- Ordering and maintenance specialist equipment
- Assigning in engineers workload
- Carrying out service and maintenance works as required when possible
- Be prepared to assist in installation works as required
- Be willing to join the call out rota
- Complete all relevant paperwork
- Building strong Client relationships
- Work closely with the business owner in regards to managing new work loads and contract wins
- Ensure that all job packs are completed
- Manage your time affectively
- Carry out tool box talks
- Manage H&S on site
For the position of Security Engineer progressing quickly to Team Manager we are looking to speak to applicants who are or have:
- Good communication skills
- Are a great team player
- Committed to delivering outstanding results
- Able to communication at senior management level
- Hold strong written English skills
- Proven background in Security maintenance and experience within Fire Alarm installation
- Working knowledge of Paxon, Texecom, Galaxy and Videx systems would be ideal
- Previously worked for a NSI gold level partner would be an advantage
- Be based within 30 minutes of Crewe (ideally)
- Be willing to be on call 1 in 6
Interested in making that next step in your career? Looking to reduce the amount of time that you are “on the tools”?
Please call SER Ltd on the listed number for further details or ideally email with a copy of your current CV.