Service Engineer - Water Process x3
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Buckinghamshire, EnglandManchester, EnglandHereford and Worcester, EnglandHerefordshire, EnglandYorkshire, England|
|Sector||Utilities & Infrastructure - Water|
|Salary||£25,000 - £35,000|
- Service Engineer – Water Process
Location: Manchester, Milton Keynes, Herefordshire
Engineer: £25,000- £30,000
Senior Engineer: £30,000 - £35,000
Plus company vehicle, fuel card, overtime, mobile phone, laptop, tablet, PPE, tools, 25 days holiday excluding statutory days
My clients are industry leaders in water, waste water and process filtration provider and are the largest growing water treatment company in the UK at present.
Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join their dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining and servicing third party water purification equipment as per service contract requirements.
- To complete and return service reports, risk assessments and other associated documents upon completion of all work.
- To seek and develop commercial relationships with existing clients to maximize business and consumable supplies.
- To complete and comply with all administrative requirements.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks that are requested that are within the knowledge and capability of the engineer.
To apply you must have or hold:
- A minimum of 12 months in a similar role
- Industrial/Health Care experience – preferred
- Preference would be electrical biased but not essential
- Ideally you will have experience with Ion Exchange and Reverse Osmosis
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, then please call Becky Goodwin on the listed number or ideally email with your current CV.