Senior Lighting Designer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Built Environment - Lighting|
|Salary||£40000 to £50000|
- Position – Senior Lighting Designer
Salary:£40,000 to £50,000 (negotiable, dependant on experience)
A Senior Lighting Designer position has been created with one of the Elite Lighting Design Consultancies in the South of the Country
My client has experienced excellent results in the past few years and has attracted some of the most prestigious projects in the sector. Due to this success, they are now looking for a Senior Lighting Designer to come and join their expanding team of designers
In the past 20 years, my client has positioned themselves as the premier consultancy when it comes to Elite Residential and Hospitality projects and have a reputation for being the absolute best at what they do. With that in mind, they are looking for someone to join the team who has the same track record in their lighting design career. This role is only for someone who can demonstrate this in both their track record and their personality.
Does this sound like a role for you? If so, we need to talk. Call Mark Clark on 01254 781300 today.
- A minimum of 5 years practical experience of creating lighting schemes for High End Residential and Hospitality based projects (portfolio will be required)
- Capability of high level concept design
- Experience of working with and leading a design team
- Capable of communicating effectively with customers and colleagues
- High level of attention to detail
- Career minded with a desire to progress
- Day-to-Day Tasks:
- Creating impressive Lighting Schemes
- Leading and supporting a team of designers
- Regular travel to London to meet clients and attend site meetings
- Creation of impeccable documentation
In return for your efforts, you can expect to work for a company that values your work / life balance and will support you in your development. They offer a great working environment, competitive salary and the chance to join an organisation that has a 10 year plan to grow year on year and offer many prospects for promotion.
If you feel you have the skills and ability to perform this role for a growing and dynamic company then send in your CV to email@example.com call 01254 781300.