Junior Software Programmer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||ICT - Audio Visual|
- Junior Software Programmer
London, South West Region
Salary £22,000 to £25,000, holidays 23 days plus stats.
Immediate start for the right candidate
We are currently working on behalf of an extremely well established Audio Visual / Home Automation and entertainment equipment integrator, who due to increased workload are now urgently looking to recruit the services of an additional Junior Software Programmer to join their team of 35.
Our Client is viewed as one of the top three companies in the South East when it comes to high end residential home automation systems and integration. They provide outstanding training and career opportunities for the right person and you will be working on behalf of a company that has an outstanding reputation for service and support.
This position will ideally suit a young and ambitious, degree educated Software Developer. Someone who is driven to be extremely successful. You will be joining as a Junior Programmer however through rapid training and further support you with quickly become an expert in Software Programming with a huge focus on Crestron development and application within the Home Automation and Home Entertainment sector.
A core understanding of programming languages in general will be essential to the development of this role. A good understanding in networking technologies, including configuration and troubleshooting would be highly advantage.
Our Client are looking to recruit immediately, however ideally you will have or hold the following:
- AV experience in general or at least a keen interest in the field of integrated AV.
- An understanding of networking including Wifi, Routing & VLANS. Communications methods such as TCP/IP, UDP.
- Basic skills in graphic designs, scaling images modifying buttons and icons.
- Ability to read schematics and understand how devices and connected physically.
- Translating this into devices must be connected and configured programmatically.
- Provide documentation and reports to their manager when needed and technical support to clients internally and externally.
- Liase with project managers and operations on delivery of projects.
- Exceptional attention to detail!
- Live within easy commuting distance of South West London
If you are looking to join a true market leader that has a proven track record in staff training and investing in their people then we would like to speak to you urgently. Please contact us on the listed number or alternately email with a copy of your CV.