Building Services Engineer with 17th Edition
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Built Environment - Building Services|
Position: Building Services Engineer with 17th Edition
Location: Based in the Leicester area
Salary: £30,000 to £32,000 plus overtime
We are looking for an experienced Building Services Engineer for a permanent position covering mainly the Leicester Area.
This is a mobile position dealing with general building services maintenance which will include emergency lighting, plant maintenance, basic plumbing as well as other duties
We will require this engineer to hold a full UK driving licence and must have at least 17th Edition, however test and inspect would be an advantage for this role.
- Strong working background in Commercial Maintenance
- 17th Edition or 18th Edition
- 2391 Test and Inspect would be an advantage
- Full UK driving licence
- Needs to be based in the Leicester area
- Will need to complete a DBS check
- Basic salary based on a 40 hour week
- Travel time
- On call allowance
- Company van
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays