Commercial Contracts Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Built Environment - Air ConditioningBuilt Environment - Building ServicesBuilt Environment - Combustion|
|Salary||Up to £49,000|
- Commercial Contracts Manager
Romford / East London
Up to £49,000 Basic (DOE) Plus Package
A fantastic opportunity is now available to join a well established company operating in the facilities / building services sector. Due to continued success and planned growth, they are looking to take on an experienced Contracts Manager, who has experience working on Commercial Heating contracts ideally based in the Romford area.
For this role, you will be expected to take overall responsibility for a portfolio of commercial contracts manged by this company.
Duties will include (but are not limited to), overseeing a team, following management procedures, keeping to timescales, ensuring best quality and responsibility of contract approved budget. You will be expected to lead on a portfolio of commercial heating contracts, ensuring you are monitoring and reporting on all aspects of projects and liaising with all involved stakeholders.
Ideally for this role, you will have previous experience of managing contracts within the public sector / local authorities. You must be flexible to working away at times.
- Previous experience of managing a team of Contract Managers / Engineers / Supervisors / On Site Labour
- Experience of working with Local Authorities / Public Sector Clients
- Ideally educated to HND level
- Report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisational skills are essential
- Ability to work to industry standards
- Ability to carry our risk assessments
- Current Commercial and Domestic Gas Qualifications
- Full UK Driving License
In return for your skills as a contracts manager, the company has an extremely competitive package on offer including:
- Basic Salary up to £49,000 (DOE)
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- 22 Days Holiday
- Pension Scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced contracts manager to join a fantastic organisation.
If you could potentially be interested, or would like to know any more details, please do contact Sophie Royston on the details listed for a confidential conversation about your next move.